iMac Repair Bournemouth
The iMac when working is an incredible and reliable beast. Powerful, stylish with state of the art technology. Even and iMac can go wrong. Overheating is a common issue for example, these machines run hot. Why not contact us for a prompt reply and service!
Problems or Issues you may be having with your iMac
- Power supply unit (psu) fails and iMac can’t be turned on. at all
- Overheating iMac Bournemouth.
Usual iMac hard drive fault symptoms include some of the following:
- a continually flashing folder symbol with a question mark next to it
- ‘beachballing effect’ (Apple coloured wheel spinning)
- a white or grey blank screen
- the machine slowing down almost to a standstill or being far less responsive